20070120

Praying for a better day, really..

TP OPENHOUSE :D
NO RAIN! :D
BIG FUN UNDER THE SUN :D
STEAMBOAT :D
BUBBLE TEA :D
POOL! :D
<3Band khakis! :D
Thank you all for the wonderful time spent today!

The people in TPCB have become a part of me and I can't live without them. I really hope one day that the band would be like before, when we all first met. Everything was well, until... Sighhhh... Despite the obstacles we got so caught up with, I hope everyone stays strong. I don't want the good memories to end over a stupid reason. It's really not worth it!! :/

(Sigh, couldn't resisit having a mid-night snack. I picked on leftovers and had some pineapple tarts. Felt really good but damn guilty. Oh well, exercise later. Still craving for food. Sigh..)

I realised that I've been hurling profanities like nobody's business these few days. I need to stop, but just can't hold it down. Shrugs... My emotions has taken it's toll on me.. I've been feeling damn effing low lately, that seriously everyone, I mean everyone! Said that I'm so EMO. My my my my my, the jovial, bubbly me seemed to have faded away? I don't get it. So you guys won't either. You ask me, "How can you laugh and still be so cheery when your blog posts are all so emo?" Ha, GOOD QUESTION. I can't help but laugh everything away? Hmmm, ya, you guys can call me fake, whatever. It's just in me.. Somehow.. Lotsa things have been inflicting me lately.. My INSECURITIES. It's devouring me up gradually, I seem to be losing the person I used to be, losing my all. Honestly, I have never felt like this before. I feel like I've lost something so important to me.. Everything happens too abruptly. Who am I to everyone now? Growing up and learning to understand everything and it's meaning even deeper hurt the most...

You see, these upsetting phrases and sentences would just naturally be poured out of me? All I know, I'm just running away.. Running away from reality. Fullstop. I wna save myself, really. But I just slowly disappearing from the world, and nobody knows. Ahhh, who cares in the end? Period.

Kill emo. Kill emo. Kill emo.
Look past everything that you have ever learn.
NOTE TO SELF;
HELP. YOURSELF.


"The final word in the final sentence you ever uttered to me was Love..."

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home